- All 7” and 12” records are available in your choice of standard black, mystery color, or colored vinyl
- For colored vinyl you can choose:
Transparent vinyl: red, blue, orange/gold, green, crystal clear, and coke clear.
Opaque vinyl: blue, red, violet, & yellow
- If you choose mystery or random color then you are leaving the color of your records to chance. Any possible color or combination of colors could be mixed or used. It is possible they could be an unorthodox mixture of colors. It is also possible they could be standard black, or a variation of black depending on our stock of leftover color vinyl substrate.
Due to fact that colors display differently on various screens, devices and browsers, we cannot guarantee that your vinyl record will be the exact same color as displaying on your screen.
We also source our vinyl materials from multiple suppliers, which may result in a shift in color that cannot be predicted or corrected.
- All records (12” and 7”) come with the standard modern small 1/4” center hole. For 7" records, the traditional larger center hole is available upon special request, though we do not recommend this option (most people no longer own 45RPM single adapters).
- All records are engraved in the dead wax area with the Disc Makers assigned matrix number and the master cutting engineer's initials. Should a side need to be recut for any reason there will also be a revision date and possibly a revision reference e.g. RE1 or RE2 engraved in the dead wax area.