- All 7” and 12” records are available in your choice of standard black, random color, or colored vinyl
- 7” and 12” records are the only sizes available at this time.
- For colored vinyl you can choose:
Transparent vinyl: red, blue, orange/gold, green, crystal clear, and coke clear.
Opaque vinyl: blue, red, violet, & yellow
- If you choose mixed color or random color then you are leaving the color of your records to chance. Any possible combination of colors could be mixed or used. Every record could be the same swirl of colors, or they could all be different. They might be red with purple polka dots or they may be dark colors or bright colors. Each record color will be a surprise, but that’s the fun of choosing random color records!
- All records (12” and 7”) come with the standard small 1/4” center hole.
- All records are engraved in the dead wax area with the Disc Makers assigned matrix number and the master cutting engineers initials. Should a side need to be recut for any reason there will also be a revision date and possibly a revision reference e.g. RE1 or RE2 engraved in the dead wax area.