In order to be eligible for the Global Music Distribution Bundle, your album must contain cover artwork and a UPC barcode. Our Distribution Bundles are recommended for albums only. If you are interested in distributing a project that contains a single track, we recommend signing your single up for distribution directly through CD Baby.
The Global Music Distribution Bundle can be purchased with any CD (replication or duplication) order that includes a packaging option that includes cover artwork. Bulk discs, jewel cases with no inserts, slim jewel cases with no inserts, etc. are not eligible for the Global Music Distribution Bundle. You must select a packaging option that includes cover artwork in order to add the Mega Distribution Bundle to your order.
A UPC bar code is also required for distribution purposes. A UPC bar code can be purchased with your manufacturing order. UPC bar codes can be purchased from Disc Makers for $20.00.
In order to be eligible for the CD Baby Pro Publishing, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Reside in one of the countries and territories where CD Baby Pro Publishing is available. (See chart below)
- US Residents must have a Social Security Number or US Tax ID.
- Canadian Residents must have a SIN Number.
- CD Baby Pro Publishing can help Canadian artists with the SOCAN songwriter affiliation process.
- Songwriters in the UK are eligible for CD Baby Pro Publishing, but must affiliate with PRS directly first.
* CD Baby can affiliate you directly in the US (ASCAP, BMI) and Canada (SOCAN) to a Performing Rights Organization. If you are already affiliated with them, we will start administering your songs with your Performing Rights Organization.
** Note: US Government Tax Withholding will apply for users in this location. For more information on tax withholding, click here.