The Mega Distribution Bundle can be purchased with any CD (replication or duplication) order that includes a packaging option that includes cover artwork. Bulk discs, jewel cases with no inserts, slim jewel cases with no inserts, etc. are not eligible for the Mega Distribution Bundle. You must select a packaging option that includes cover artwork in order to add the Mega Distribution Bundle to your order.
A UPC bar code is also required for distribution purposes. A UPC bar code can be purchased with your manufacturing order, or during your account setup with CD Baby. UPC bar codes can be purchased from Disc Makers or CD Baby for $20.00. CD Baby does NOT require that a UPC bar code be printed on your physical packaging.
In order to be eligible for the Mega Distribution Bundle with CD Baby Pro, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- CD Baby Pro is available in the US, Canada, and the UK.
- US Residents must have a Social Security Number or US Tax ID.
- Canadian Residents must have a SIN Number.
- CD Baby Pro can help Canadian artists with the SOCAN songwriter affiliation process.
- Songwriters in the UK are eligible for CD Baby Pro, but must affiliate with PRS directly first.
- Minors are eligible for royalty collection through CD Baby Pro. Click here for more information about signing up for CD Baby Pro as a minor.