****NOTE: We have a NEW Online designer for projects started 10/18 with a BUILT IN help section. Click 'Online Designer Help' from inside the designer to access the latest info!***
If you are using our Classic Online Designer check out the info below.
To add images and text, you will be working from the Image selection at the top of the template.
Upload Files (where you can upload your own pictures) or you can use images from your Facebook or Instagram accounts!
Once you add an image and insert it into your design, you can resize it by grabbing the gray box in the lower right corner of the image. Be careful, there is no way to be sure you are sizing proportionally.
A few tips on adding and editing text:
- Click the option that says “Text” and type your first title (ex – Artist/Band Name) and select from the available options using the drop down menus for font, size, color, etc.
- Next, “Add Text” by typing into the designed text box fields.
- You will need to click on the text layer with your mouse and drag it to the place you’d like it to be on the template.
- To add each additional text layer , follow previous steps. Once new layer is added, you will now see a new layer on the Layers (on the left side of the template).
- You can also Edit Layer by font, size, bold, italics, underline and rotate. Make sure you have the layer you want selected (it will highlight in yellow), so you can edit.
- Use the "Common Logos" font to add copyright symbols, CD/DVD logos, and more
If you have purchased a UPC code, just leave room for it. You will be able to add that to your design in the next step.
You will have the opportunity to double–check all your work in the View Proofs section, as well as view an animated proof.