Our content upload system uses Java for larger file uploads (larger than 1GB). The Java application is currently only compatible with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, and you'll need to be sure you're running the latest version of Java. Not sure which version of Java you're currently running?
Follow this link- https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp and if you get a notification that you need to update Java, follow the instructions to do so.
Once Java is installed, you need to give it permission to run (Java is blocked by default in most browsers).
These instructions all use Firefox in the examples.
1. Open Firefox and open your options- usually on the right hand side
(look for three stacked lines)
2. Select "Addons", and then "Plugins" on the next screen.
Find the "Java Applet" plugin, and set it to either "Always Activate" or "Ask to Activate" (obviously, "Never Activate" would be the incorrect option).
3. Login to your Disc Makers account and make your way to the content section, selecting the options that match your content and master types.
4. Proceed to the Java uploader area (hit save & continue).
The uploader page will load up, and you may very likely see a warning come up in your browser asking if you're sure you want to run the Java application. You do, so select "Allow".
You'll also see a popup that looks like this:
Select "Run" and check off the box so you're not asked again on future visits.
5. Once you've completed these steps, you should see a Java icon and progress bar- once it loads up, you should see this window:
We recommend placing the files you're planning to upload on your desktop to make it easier to find. Select the "Desktop" folder, then the folder you want to upload to us, then press the double arrows >> pointing to the right. A progress bar will popup to let you know the amount currently uploaded and your estimated time to completion.
Once your upload is complete, select Save and Continue and complete the remainder of your project.