Create and save a quote using our online pricing system.
After you save your quote, you will be offered the correct templates in the ART section of your project. (or you can click the Templates link at the top of the page)
**Note: You may be able to use a different file type by changing your submission method to Design Online instead. You can upload your PDF, jpeg, or Png file types there and size them to template.
- Open the templates into your favorite graphics design program.
- Use high resolution images (300 dpi or greater) (Be sure to set your design program up before saving your images)
- Remove/Hide your template guides in your design program.
- Save your images as a PDF. (Do not Print to PDF because it will change the size of your image).
- Now, you can upload to the ART section of your saved project and approve your proofs.
**NOTE: Completed PDFs means that you have followed all of the steps listed above. The images were created in a design software, within our templates, and exported as a PDF for uploading.
Just because you have a pdf does not necessarily mean that it's been created in this format.
**Also NOTE: You can ONLY upload a file that has been exported and saved as a PDF. You cannot upload any other file type.